Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Neutered Macho

Macho: What the hell!!! I wouldn't wish what you did to me on my worst enemy. I can't believe you did that.

Me: Ok, I'm sorry you're upset, but this was the right decision. You're Mom and I decided that we don't want you having puppies with any random dogs. Its a city, you could get diseases.

Macho: Great, thanks for that. Next time I'm in the park with my buddies, I'll tell them I have no nuts because my parents don't want me to get diseases. That won't get me humped.

Me: Now you're being dramatic. Its really not a big deal. This happens to dogs all the time and you are a dog. Get used to it.

Macho: Yeah, I'm a dog with no nuts who got betrayed by his Dad. What Dad would cut his own son's balls off? That's old testament stuff right there.

Me: .....

No comments:

Post a Comment